King Of Cups
This is the 2nd week running that I pulled a king. Last week was the King Of Swords, and now we are seeing the King Of Cups. Aside from both being powerful masculine energies, make no mistake that they are two very different cards.
Cups relate to Water Signs in Astrology, and so they bring in emotions, dreams, fantasies, wishes, prayers and hopes. On the bright side, Tarot Cups pertain to love, faith, and happiness. On the dark side, Tarot Cups pertain to jealousy, lies and addictions.
The beautiful aspect of the King Of Cups is that he is at the height of emotions, and the rather ugly side of the King Of Cups is that those emotions can be upsetting to say the least.
Using The King Of Cups Energy This Week
- You will be very moved by emotional issues during this period. Be aware of that and step back and think before you respond.
- Know that others will also be feeling sensitive during this heightened emotional time and you need to exercise patience even more than usual.
- It’s the perfect week to fall in love or fall in love again with your special someone.
- Treat yourself to a massage and go all-in for a facial and/or body wrap as well if you can. Choose a spa that uses soft music or sounds of nature to create a relaxing atmosphere.
- Cook something especially delicious. Splurge on pasta or a roast with all the trimmings. Remember the cake and ice cream.
- At the same time, remember to monitor how much you eat overall. One big, heavy dinner is wonderful. Seven of them is not.
- Be careful how much you drink this week. This king is known to get “into his cups” so to speak.
- Beware of anyone who is shouting out facts as if they know it all. They probably don’t.
- Double check your bank accounts, credit card statements and any financial reports. You may have spent more than you realized and need to cut back in the future.
- You may be attracted to the color blue and/or places near water. Both could be very beneficial to your well-being.
Overall, enjoy a great week that’s filled with love, includes a special indulgence, and finds you coming to a greater understanding of those around you.