Two Of Swords Meaning
When you see the Two Of Swords in a tarot reading, you are mainly focused on information and discussions.
There has probably been a disagreement between yourself and another, and that may have been a serious one. You may have felt that you were in the right and that your words, even though they could’ve been cutting and harsh, were justified and accurate.
With this card however, there is a spirit of peace within yourself and in your environment that can lead to finding a way to stop the arguments and move forward.
Number Two In Tarot
I associate the number two with making deals and signing contracts of all kinds, and also with finding a sense of balance in your life.
Two is a natural partner-number and so there is a good chance that someone will play a key role in finding answers for your problems or you may just find a friend is there for you when you needed her most.
The two can also mean moving ahead or away as the case may be. Coming on the heels of a number one, the two means that the bright idea you had is now something you want and need to take action on and see it move up to the next level.
With the Two Of Swords you definitely had an AHA moment not long ago that related to communication, and possibly something to do with Internet. But with a Sword present, that moment didn’t come without a good amount of challenges and no doubt verbal battles.
- You’re now in a position to make peace and keep peace in your life. There may be someone in your camp who is very helpful to you in this respect and so you should listen well and take advantage of the assistance.
- Don’t expect to work everything through when you see the Two Of Swords. In fact you may have to simply sweep things under the rug and pretend that they don’t exist in order to keep the peace. I highly advise you to do that if necessary.
- Make that decision you’ve been putting off making. It could be a life-changer.
- This cease-fire in the arguments is a tenuous one and so you should be careful about what you say and do and be sure that you aren’t (even unintentionally) re-opening up the wound.
- Focus on what you have in front of you that’s positive. Do you have a new business or work project to dig in to? That would be an excellent way to keep the peace in your environment and as a nice bonus you’ll be way ahead of deadlines and probably make more money.
I bring tarot readings and astrology into my paranormal romance series…..