Justice – Major Arcana XI
This week I randomly pulled the Justice card, which I have to say fits in perfectly with what’s going in the sky astrologically.
Our Sun is in Libra, which by nature of that sign relates well to the Justice Tarot Card. Libra is all about balance, and it’s represented by The Scales, more pointedly The Scales Of Justice.
Those of you who follow my work know that usually I don’t correspond Libra as a sign to the Justice Tarot Card, however, in this case I’m making an exception.
Some Interesting Points To Consider.
We are, and will be for some time to come, two years actually, in the orb of the Venus-Mars conjunction in the sign of Virgo, which took place at 19 degrees on October 5 2017 in the Western Hemisphere. We will not be seeing Venus and Mars in the same sign again until 2019, so this conjunction’s energy and benefits will be available to us for that long or longer.
When Venus and Mars come together it’s the perfect blend of Yin/Yang and so The Scales Of Justice would be in exact balance at that time. I could not imagine a better tarot card to have for this week following such an important astrological event.
Special Messages From The Justice Tarot Card
- First and foremost – Be very sure that you are acting based on what’s right and just and not allowing revenge to seep into the situation. Feelings and emotions alone will only get you a negative response this week.
- Focus on getting back what you should get from any situation, This holds true for relationships of all kinds, be they romantic, family or business in nature.
- Applications for jobs in the legal field, including the court system, could be especially well-received this week. Know what you’re doing. State your qualifications very clearly and speak up on your own behalf when it comes to salary and benefits.
- Move forward with any legal matter that may be hanging around such a lawsuit or foreclosure. If you have good reason to take legal action – this is the time to do it.
- Keep your facts straight. Do your due diligence when it comes to finding out what your rights are and how to proceed.
- Loans, mortgages and other types of credit applications will be granted to those who have proven they qualify.
- If you own property, have children and/or own a business, consult with an attorney about drawing up a last will and testament. Make sure you work with a lawyer who specializes in that particular field.
- Get your finances in order. Update your passwords if doing business or banking online. Make a schedule of due dates for regular bills, and be sure to set aside money for unforeseen expenses.
- If you’re going through a divorce this week could see that become final, or, you could reach an official agreement with your future EX.
- Should you have a disagreement at work or with a business partner, hiring an arbitrator could prove to be just what you need to get things resolved.
Have a great week everyone!