Bye Bye Tarot Hello Talk Show

Hey everyone,

As of March 2018 I will be focusing on building my talk show channel, FBTV on YouTube, and I will no longer be writing about tarot and astrology or making additional tarot videos.

I also write romance novels and I will be continuing that work as well.

It’s been a pleasure to connect with so many of you here and on other social sites, and I hope to see you at my talk show channel!

Stay happy and healthy everyone,

Continue to connect with me:

FBTV by Nancy Welker on YouTube

FBTV on Facebook

CounterClockwise Paranormal Romance Series

Infusion Blue Horror Romance Series

Me, in April 2015.  Photo taken by my handsome hub, Roger.  Sweet thing that he is.  And so I’m “tipping my hat” to y’all and saying good-bye to this blog!

6 Comments Add yours

1. Nina says:

It’s the right move. You can’t be in two places at once.

2. cheryl says:

You need to keep following that dream. You’re a star in the making so don’t ever forget that

3. Tully says:

I completely agree. Don’t go back to it, hon. No matter how much you’re asked to. It’s taking you away from your other work and that’s your calling. XOXO

4. Cat says:

I know you have a gift for reading the cards, Nancy, and you’ve been spot on for me so many times I can’t count them But I’m happy you are doing this. It’s high time. Go for it. Fuck the critics. Can I say that LOL? I’m older than you so take advice from your virtual big sister — go after it all, hon. You look like you’re 35 years old for Heaven’s sake, of course they’re going to hate you. But don’t let that matter at all. You’re a kind soul and that will shine every time.

5. Lucille says:

I’m also glad to read this. Forget the tarot work, hon. You’ve got a higher calling to answer!

6. Tina says:

Good for you! It’s a smart decision!